To expedite your return, please read over our guidelines below.
Guidelines for Returns
- Merchandise must be returned with its original packaging, un-opened and not damaged
- Items purchased from Supply Doc may be returned for credit within 30 days of the invoice date.
- Please contact Customer Service to obtain a Return Authorization Number at 877-311-7373.
- We request that all items be included for the return, have an authorization number
- Please include a copy of the original invoice.
- All product warranties are subject to the terms and conditions of the original manufacturer.
- Only products in their original unopened and undamaged packaging will be credited in full.
- A 15% restocking fee may apply to some returns.
- Shipping charges may apply.
The Following Items Cannot be Returned:
- Opened handpieces
- Small equipment, alloy
- Special order items
- All RX items
- Any controlled substances
Once the return is completed. You will be contacted via email. Please allow 7-10 business days. Please call in to confirm your email and phone number.
Have questions please call us at 877- 311- 7373, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We appreciate your business!