Payment & Delivery
We accept payment via check, MasterCard, VISA, Discover, and American Express, or we can bill your order to your open account. A 1.75% finance charge (monthly or 21% annually) will be applied to all past due balances, in addition to a $125 late fee. Orders received by 2:00 pm PST are picked, processed, packed, and shipped the same day.
We stand behind the quality of our products. If you are not satisfied with the product you receive, call within five business days of the receipt of your order and get an alternative product for FREE. We reserve the right to limit or refuse orders based on a customer’s past order history. Prices are subject to change without notice.
Welcome to SupplyDoc Inc. Website!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of SupplyDoc Inc.’s Website, located at www.supplydoc.com.
By accessing this Website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use SupplyDoc Inc. if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client,” “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this Website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company,” “Ourselves,” “We,” “Our,” and “Us” refers to our Company. “Party,” “Parties,” or “Us,” refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms applicable to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of the provision of the Company’s stated services, by and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, SupplyDoc Inc. and its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on SupplyDoc Inc. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from SupplyDoc Inc. for your personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from SupplyDoc Inc.
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from SupplyDoc Inc.
- Reproduce, duplicate, or copy material from SupplyDoc Inc.
- Redistribute Content from SupplyDoc Inc.
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this Website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the Website. SupplyDoc Inc. does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments before their presence on the Website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of SupplyDoc Inc.,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, SupplyDoc Inc. shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this Website.
SupplyDoc Inc. reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive, or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our Website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or criminal activity.
You hereby grant SupplyDoc Inc. a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit, and authorize others to use, reproduce, and publish any of your Comments in any form, formats, or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of SupplyDoc Inc., and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our Website, you must inform us by sending an email to SupplyDoc Inc. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of SupplyDoc Inc.’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Concerning your use of SupplyDoc Inc.’s Services, you agree that you will not:
- Impersonate any person or entity
- Stalk, threaten, or otherwise harass any person
- Violate any law, statute, rule, permit, ordinance, or regulation
- Post, email, upload, deploy, send, or otherwise make available (“Transmit”) any text, graphics, images, music, software, audio, video, code, files, programs, information or other materials (“Content”) that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, hateful, violent, pornographic, defamatory, invasive of another’s privacy, harmful to minors in any way, or otherwise offensive
- Transmit any Content that advertises any illegal service or the sale of any items which are prohibited by the laws of your state of location, or any other jurisdiction of your location
- Access SupplyDoc Inc.’s Services using unauthorized means, unauthorized applications, or an unauthorized device; or Transmit any Content that attempts to gain unauthorized access to SupplyDoc Inc.’s computer systems, networks, servers, software, hardware, telecommunications equipment, or any other internal or external SupplyDoc Inc. infrastructure.
- Interfere with, disrupt, diminish the quality or performance of, or impair the functionality of SupplyDoc Inc.’s Services or the SupplyDoc Inc. Network, or Transmit any Content designed to do the same
- Surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data, personal information, or any portion of the SupplyDoc Inc. Network or SupplyDoc Inc.’s Services
- Use SupplyDoc Inc.’s Services in any way that infringes SupplyDoc Inc.’s or a third party’s rights, including intellectual property rights, copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy
- Modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decipher, or otherwise disassemble any portion of SupplyDoc Inc.’s Services or the SupplyDoc Inc. Network
- Rent lease, lend, sell, redistribute, license or sub-license SupplyDoc Inc.’s Services or access to our Services
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, crawl, scrape, data mine, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of SupplyDoc Inc.’s Services
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers to disguise the origin of any information transmitted through SupplyDoc Inc.’s Services
- “Frame” or “mirror” any part of SupplyDoc Inc.’s Services without SupplyDoc Inc.’s prior written authorization or use meta tags or code or other devices containing any reference to us to direct any person to any other website for any purpose
- Use or access SupplyDoc Inc.’s Services to design or develop a competitive or substantially similar product or service
- Use or access SupplyDoc Inc.’s Services to copy or extract any features, functionality, or Content
- Discriminate against or harass anyone based on race, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, age or sexual orientation
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that are rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions, and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links or products from our Website
If you find any link or product on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us at any moment. We will consider requests to remove links, but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this Website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the Website remains available or that the material on the Website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our Website and the use of this Website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your obligations in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all obligations arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the Website and the information and services on the Website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.